Boat Cover Framed Print by Lupen Grainne
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Taken while traveling through a small, Italian coastal town, Lupen Grainne was inspired by these boats’ classic blue-and-white covers. This piece is a harmonious composition of the boats’ angular shapes and the striped cover against the long lines of the tide and horizon.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13" long
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" long
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" long
16" wide x 20" long
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" long
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" long
28" wide x 42" long
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" long
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Self-taught photographer Lupen Grainne was born and raised in Portland, Oregon, and now makes her home in Sonoma County, California. Her breathtaking and luminous photographs are inspired by her world travels, and her home where she grows flowers and vegetables. Using photography to convey certain stories, moods and feelings, her work has a dreamy quality that's irresistible. Nature's diversity and the beauty of everyday objects are endless inspirations.