Shore Framed Print by Lupen Grainne
Taken at a favorite California beach, the artist was moved to try to capture the shore’s “depth of field,” or the distance between the nearest and farthest objects. Beautifully captured and then retouched with muted purple tones.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- 13" x 11" has a glass front and is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 20" x 16" has a glass front.
- 42" x 28" has a Plexiglas front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
13" wide x 11" high
- Overall: 13" wide x 11" high
- Print Size With Mat: 8.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 11.75" wide x 9.75" high
20" wide x 16" high
- Overall: 20" wide x 16" high
- Print Size With Mat: 15.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 18.75" wide x 14.75" high
42" wide x 28" high
- Overall: 42" wide x 28" high
- Print Size With Mat: 36.75" wide x 22.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 40.75" wide x 26.75" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Self-taught photographer Lupen Grainne was born and raised in Portland, Oregon, and now makes her home in Sonoma County, California. Her breathtaking and luminous photographs are inspired by her world travels, and her home where she grows flowers and vegetables. Using photography to convey certain stories, moods and feelings, her work has a dreamy quality that's irresistible. Nature's diversity and the beauty of everyday objects are endless inspirations.