Mabry Dining Chair, Belgian Gray
Earn $20.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Thoughtful details like a fiddleback splat, fluting on the turned legs and carved molding on the frame give the Mabry Dining Chair its beautiful, lasting style. The design was inspired by Swedish Gustavian furniture, and it complements a variety of our table collections.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery for exceptional stability.
- Sold individually.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 20" deep x 41.5" high
- Backrest Height: 23.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.5" (side to side); 19.5" (front to back)
- Packaging Dimensions: 30.5" wide x 20" deep x 46" high
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.