Madera Teak & Mesh Stacking Dining Chair
We took inspiration from the 19th-century Morris chair to craft our outdoor collection. This impeccably crafted dining chair showcases teak’s beautiful, strong and resilient qualities.
- 18.25" w x 24" d x 35" h
- Chair is crafted from solid Grade A teak and strong fabric mesh.
- Natural well-sanded finish.
- Exposed hardware finished in Stainless Steel.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Chair frame and legs are crafted from solid kiln-dried teak.
- Fabric mesh seat and backrest are made of Textilene, a sturdy weather-resistant PVC coated polyester mesh.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery ensures a sturdy and durable construction.
- Overall: 18.25" w x 24" d x 35" h
- Seat: 18.25" w x 17" d
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 18.25" w x 19" h
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Weight: 16.5 lb
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outdoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- If you wish to maintain the original color of the wood, you can apply a teak oil or sealer.
- Teak oils do provide some UV protection; however they require periodic refinish applications – once or twice per year depending on the amount of exposure to the sun.
- After sealing, covering the furniture or bringing it indoors is still recommended during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.