Malika Custom Rug - Cool Multi
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs – each is hand tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. This expertly crafted Persian-style rug is hand tufted of pure wool by artisan rug makers.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Backed with recycled cotton adhered with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- For indoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- Choice of size in one-foot (12") increments, from 2' square up to 13' wide x 15' long (156" wide x 180" long).
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Professional cleaning recommended when necessary.
- Brush away crumbs and dirt with a household broom; a vacuum should be used less frequently.
- Excessive vacuuming of natural fibers may cause extra wear.
- When vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush on a low-power setting.
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, fibers will occasionally pop up. When this happens, simply tuck them back into the rug or trim with scissors. Do not pull loose ends.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- No water, steam or wet shampoo.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Returns
Special order rugs are made just for you, arriving at your door in 10-18 weeks. Approximate delivery times vary by rug size. Please note that special order items cannot be returned. We are unable to ship to Alaska or Hawaii at this time.
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized rugs have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the rug price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.