Manchester Swivel Desk Chair
Distinguished by straight lines and simple details, our swivel style chair allows you to navigate your workspace with ease. Outlined with antique bronze nail heads, it features a gently pitched back and firmly cushioned seat for exceptional comfort.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a solid rubberwood frame, metal casters, foam interior, and covered in choice of linen, everydaysuede™, or bicast leather.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and finished by hand.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Full grain, full aniline-dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Leather is top grain with a lightly distressed finish for an antique look.
- Leather and everydaysuede™ chairs with espresso finish legs; Linen chairs with brushed oak finish legs.
- Chair swivels and rolls easily on casters.
- Nailheads are finished in antique brown.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair: 29" wide x 27.5" deep; height adjusts from 34.5" to 38.25"
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 27.5" deep; height adjusts from 34.5" to 38.25"
- Seat: 18.25" wide (at front), 17.5" wide (at back) x 16" deep x 18.75" - 22.5" high
- Seat Back: 19" high
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 14" long
- Arm Height: adjusts from 26" to 30"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Base: 29" diameter, 7" high
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.