Marnie Mirrored Bar Cabinet
Bold symmetrical lines define the geometrical architecture of this elegant bar. Its gleaming mirrored surfaces open up the visual space in the room while imbuing it with glamour.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Legs, drawer and wine grid are crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Top, shelf, doors and stemware rack are made of MDF with veneer.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Antique-mirror inlay with black trim.
- Cabinet interior is hand finished in black.
- Features removable wine grid and stemware rack.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 18.5" deep x 40" high
- Top: 39" wide x 17.5" deep x 2" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 18" wide x 30" high
- Shelf (1): 21.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 13"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 14"
- Drawer Interior (1): 11.75" wide x 11" deep x 2.5" high
- Stemware Rack (5): 3.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 2.75" high
- Wine Grid: 13.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 14" high
- Distance Between Legs: 37" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Weight: 154 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.