Martin Leather Bench
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Richly covered in supple, diamond-tufted leather, this ottoman is fashioned after classic English gentleman’s club furniture. Button tufting and two rows of nailheads along the piped edges accentuate its handsome silhouette. It’s perfect as seating, footrest, or oversized coffee table.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried plywood and birch wood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Full grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bench: 50.25" wide x 17" deep x 19.25" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.25" wide x 17" deep x 19.25" high
- Legs: 3.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 8" high
- Weight: 17.25 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.