Mason Apothecary Single Sink Vanity
Earn $95.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built with the same bold lines as our wooden Mason Collection, our gleaming Mason Apothecary Console brings a modern touch to the bath. The open, slatted shelf provides plenty of storage below the generous sink in a compact footprint.
- Base is meticulously crafted of iron tubing with a moisture-resistant, chrome finish.
- The roomy basin sink is created from double glazed ceramic in white.
- Equipped with support bars in front that double as towel racks.
- Console: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 33" high
- Professional installation required.
- Learn more about how to install this sink console.
- Use with one of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers help to keep furniture steady on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 33" high
- Metal Base: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 27" high
- Ceramic Sink Basin: 31.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink Cutout: 28.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Shelf: 29" wide x 16" deep x 14" high
- Clearance Under Shelf: 5.5"
- Ceramic Sink Basin Weight: 66 pounds
- View complete Mason Apothecary Single Sink Assembly Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe legs with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean ceramic sink basin frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.