Mason Double Sink Vanity - Wax Pine
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $341.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Like a found cabinet that has been retrofitted to serve a new use, this bath console has rich character and history. It’s crafted from reclaimed pine with pronounced grain and visible cracks and fissure. Double sinks with drawers below offer plenty of room for everyone to get ready.
- Console is crafted of reclaimed wood.
- Top is made of 2 inch–thick concrete.
- Framed reclaimed pine, with solid poplar-framed drawer boxes, and solid beech glides.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- English dovetail drawer box joints; drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Features 3 drawers in middle of cabinet.
- Doors on each side of cabinet open to two roomy shelves.
- Fitted with double porcelain sinks.
- Console accommodates two standard 8” widespread faucets.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Console: 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Single Sink Interior (2): 24" wide x 16" deep x 6" high (from drain to edge)
- Cabinet Interior (2): 23.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 22" high
- Center Drawer Interior (3): 20.5" wide x 18.75" deep x 5.75" high
- Distance between sinks: 12"
- Weight: 141 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe wood with soft, dry cloth.
- For sinks and faucets please follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning.
- Avoid using harsh household cleaners on wood as it can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.