Mason Reclaimed Wood Double Sink Console - Wax Pine finish
Our bath console’s rich character and history are seen in the visible knots and fissures within the wood grain. Crafted from reclaimed pine, it provides eco-friendly storage with all the charm of a farmhouse antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Console is crafted of reclaimed wood.
- Framed with reclaimed pine.
- Solid poplar–framed drawer boxes with solid beech glides.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with a porcelain sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Console: 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Sink Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Top/Middle Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 6.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 12.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Weight: 141 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.