Mason Reclaimed Wood Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet - Wax Pine finish
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted from reclaimed pine with a pronounced grain and visible knots and fissures, our medicine cabinet resembles a farmhouse antique. A wax finish seals and protects the wood without concealing its character.
- Crafted of reclaimed pine.
- Shelves are made of tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Features three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Beveled mirror on door.
- Mounts to wall using four keyholes at the top back of unit.
- Wax finish is applied by hand.
- Door only opens to the left.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
- Interior (without shelves): 20.5 wide x 4.5" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with a standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid using chemicals or harsh agents on wood frame as they may damage finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.