Mateo Entryway Console
- Everyday Value
Earn $21.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Classic style, now available in a size that works for you. The Mateo Collection has a weathered, distressed finish with rough-sawn detailing and a Salvaged Black finish that brings warmth and character to your home. The Entryway Console is a small-space solution – even when there is no separate entryway. Pair it with matching pieces in the collection (sold separately) to customize your space.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid pine, MDF and poplar veneers; dowel construction.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Legs are made of solid pine.
- Drawers are made with poplar veneers.
- Crafted using tongue-and-groove joinery, ensuring it will be strong and endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Hardware made of zinc alloy with an Antique Bronze finish.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 13" deep x 30" high
- Shelf: 19" wide x 12" deep x 0.5" thick
- Interior Drawer (2): 12.5" wide x 7" deep x 2" high
- Distance between legs: 10.5" (front/back); 17" (side to side)
- Clearance to floor: 6"
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity (each): 5 pounds
- Top Weight capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 34" wide x 12.5" deep x 18" high; 29 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.