Mateo Dresser, Salvaged Black
- Everyday Value
Earn $49.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Classic style, now available in a size that works for you. The Mateo Collection has a weathered, distressed finish with rough-sawn detailing and a depth of color that will bring warmth and character to your space. The Dresser’s three drawers provide ample storage and are accented with dark-bronze drawer pulls.
- Features 3 spacious drawers.
- Features a hand stained finish with dark bronze hardware.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried poplar with MDF and poplar veneers.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top Drawer Exterior: 27.5" wide x 6" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 25.5" wide x 13" deep x 3" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Exterior: 27.5" wide x 8" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior: 25.5" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance between legs: 13.5" (front/back); 27.5" (sides)
- Legs: 1.5" diameter
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity (each): 30 pounds
- Weight: 79 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 36.75 x 22.5 x 37.5" high; 103 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.