Like vintage silverware collected over time, each of our Maxfield Flatware settings combines five different designs united by their 19th-century English origins.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of substantial nickel with a durable 10-micron-thick silver-plated finish.
- Tumbled by hand to achieve the warm patina of timeworn heirlooms.
- Dinner fork and teaspoon are embossed with tiny crowns that call to mind the insignias of grand hotels or family crests.
- Each 5-piece place setting includes salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soup spoon and teaspoon.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Fork: 1.5" wide x 8" long
- Salad Fork: 1.5" wide x 8" long
- Soup Spoon: 1.5" wide x 7" long
- Dessert Spoon: 1.5" wide x 7" long
- Knife: 0.5" wide x 9.25" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.
- SEE IT IN STORES
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained complementary design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free Design Services
- Free Upholstery Fabric Swatches
- Furniture Wood Swatches
Also in this Collection
Maxfield Napkin Ring, Set of 4
Napkin Rings, Set of 4