Maxfield Single Sink Console
Beautiful Carrara marble adds elegance and style to our console. Drawers below offer convenient storage for bathroom essentials.
- 35.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Carrara marble.
- Console includes a white ceramic sink with a square basin.
- Two functional drawers in the center under the faux drawer; the upper one is divided into three compartments.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Finish is coated with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Shelves made of MDF with birch veneer.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- Legs made of solid birch.
- High-quality Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 35.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink (1): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Sink Cutout (1): 16" wide x 13" deep
- Upper Drawer Side Compartment (2): 11" wide x 17" deep x 5.5" high
- Upper Drawer Middle Compartment (1): 6" wide x 4.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Bottom Drawer (1): 27.5" wide x 17" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Between Feet: 29.25" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Clearance Under Console: 5.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Marble Top: 150 pounds
- Weight: 179 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 260 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.