Melitta Bamboo Pour-Over Coffeemaker & Canister Kit
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Easily make café-style coffee at home with the Melitta Pour-Over Coffeemaker & Canister Kit. Featuring a bamboo base, simply place a paper filter, scoop in your favorite coffee and pour hot water over the grounds to enjoy a flavor-rich brew in minutes.
- High-quality white porcelain with exterior texture surface.
- A medium-size drip opening provides a consistent brew and eliminates risk of bitterness.
- A ring underneath drip opening that directs coffee flow into mug and prevents runoff.
- Full-height ridges within cone provide optimal flavor extraction.
- Uses #4 cone coffee filters.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Includes a porcelain pour-over coffemaker, a bamboo tray, bamboo coffee filter holder and a porcelain coffee canister.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tray: 14" long x 7.5" wide x 0.25" high
- Filter Holder: 7" wide x 5" high
- Cone: 4.5" wide x 3.75" high
- Canister: 4.75" wide x 4.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Porcelain items are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe bamboo base with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.