Menlo Reclaimed Teak Cabinet Buffet
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $123.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted of reclaimed teak, our Menlo Collection brings rustic warmth to your dining room’s design. The sustainably sourced wood reveals inherent markings and a rich grain, giving each piece its own character and beauty. Details like doors that slide fully left to right give this small-scale cabinet buffet its authentically artisan quality.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested, kiln-dried reclaimed teak and acacia woods.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Features sliding tempered glass-paneled doors for convenient access.
- Shelves are made from acacia wood.
- Finished by hand in an oil-based paint.
- Stemware holders located on top shelf.
- Cord cut-outs in lower center back panel.
- Hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 18" deep x 42" high
- Top: 0.75" thick
- Stemware Holder: 14" wide x 1.5" high
- Shelf (2): 36.25" wide x 15" deep x 0.75" thick
- Distance between Shelves: 9.75" high
- Interior without Shelves: 36.5" wide x 34.75" high
- Glass Panes: 14.5" wide x 9.75" high
- Handles: 6" long x 0.75" high
- Doors: 17.75" wide x 36" high
- Leg: 2" square, 41.25" high
- Distance Between Legs (front to back): 14", (side to side): 34"
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 130 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 42 x 22 x 52" high, 143 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.