Mercer Iron Wood Serveware Collection
- Fair Trade
Earn $6.95 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Mercer Iron Wood Serveware Collection brings fine wooden entertaining essentials to the forefront. Each piece is accented with a metal rail for a rustic mix of materials that merges well with many dinnerware styles.
- Handcrafted of Acacia wood and mild steel.
- Wood features a natural finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Food safe.
- Lead free.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" wide x 11.25" deep x 2.75" high
- Top Panel: 19.75" wide x 10.75" deep x 0.75" high
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Overall: 17.25" diameter, 2.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.