Meredith Vanity Desk
Our versatile Meredith Vanity Desk works as a desk or as a dressing table. Classically styled, it works well in any room of the home.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The frame and legs are constructed of solid hardwood.
- The top is constructed of solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The apron and drawer fronts are constructed of maple veneer over MDF.
- The drawer sides and bottoms are constructed of alder and plywood; the drawers feature antique-bronze-finished metal drawer knobs.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- 3 drawers hold everything from makeup to office supplies; the wide middle drawer has dividers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Center Drawer: 22" wide x 13.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Left Compartment: 5.5" wide x 13.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Middle Compartment: 5.5" wide x 13.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Right Compartment: 18" wide x 13.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Side Drawer: 5.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance under center drawer: 25.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Top: 200 pounds
- Assembled Weight: 75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.