Metal Rolling Cart Bedside Table
Our designer spotted a vintage metal cart at a flea market and replicated its weathered patina and durable design in this bedside table. Crafted from iron, the table features a convenient combination of open and closed storage, and a gallery rail around the top to keep items in place.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of welded high grade iron.
- Frame is securely welded for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Clear-coat finish on the shelves and drawer contrasts with the frame's darker patina.
- Gallery rail on three sides secures tabletop items.
- Roomy drawer and open shelving provide ample storage space.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Casters provide easy mobility.
- Finish has a moisture-resistant topcoat.
- Requires no assembly.
- Bedside Table: 20" wide x 14" deep x 31" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 14" deep x 31" high
- Gallery Rail: 3" high
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Shelf (2): 20" wide x 14" deep
- Distance Between Shelves: 8"
- Clearance Below Bottom Shelf: 4.5"
- Casters: 1.75" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 16.25" side to side, 10.25" front to back
- Product Weight: 44 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect metal furniture with these simple care tips:
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.