Metropolitan Long Console Table
Earn $43.60 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Add storage and display space to the entryway or dining area with our substantial Metropolitan console. It’s expertly crafted for longstanding style with a simple silhouette and generous surface space.
- Crafted of solid tauari and rubberwood with mahogany veneer and MDF.
- Features flared moldings and tapered legs.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that includes sanding, staining, glazing, and sealing with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 16.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Shelf: 69" wide x 13" deep x 0.5" thick
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 20"
- Clearance Under Shelf: 7"
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 78.5" wide x 7.5" deep x 20.5" high; 65 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.