Metropolitan Round Coffee Table
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring a blend of style and function to your living room, bedroom or office with our Metropolitan Round Coffee Table. With an inner shelf perfect for storing books, magazines and knick knacks, this coffee table is compact yet chic. It fits just right into small or large areas while still providing handy storage space for your household items. Finished by hand and sealed for moisture resistance, this Metropolitan Round Coffee Table is durable without giving up style.
- Tabletop and shelf are constructed of alder veneer over engineered hardwood for a sturdy and beautiful finish.
- Legs are crafted of solid alder wood.
- Finished by hand and sealed with a matte lacquer that protects from moisture.
- Broad top with a shelf underneath allow plenty of storage space.
- Flared moldings and tapered legs give this coffee table character.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" diameter, 18.5" high
- Top: 34" diameter, 1" thick
- Interior shelf: 26.5" diameter
- Bottom of table to shelf: 11.5" high
- Distance between table legs: 19.5"
- Clearance under interior shelf: 3.5"
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 37.5" square, 7" thick; 42 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Avoid exposure to excessive temperatures and humidity.
- Use protective mats, coasters and pads when eating, drinking or writing on the table.
- Clean spills immediately with a soft cloth.
- Dust regularly using soft, lint-free cloths.
- Use non-silicone and non-wax polish
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Decorating Tips and Tricks
Our Metropolitan Round Coffee Table is a decorative design piece of its own, but there are still ways to give it an extra boost of personality in any room. When it arrives, follow these simple tips and tricks for getting the most out of this charming coffee table’s form and function.
Tip 1: Avoid scratching the surface of your Metropolitan Round Coffee Table by laying a tray or an elegant place mat on top. Trays make perfect bases for flowers, candles, small figurines and more. They’re even handy for enjoying tea or coffee without having to worry about spills, or setting hot dishes directly onto the surface of the table.
Tip 2: If you have a beloved decorative element such as a vase or a small statue, set it directly in the center of your Metropolitan Round Coffee Table. Not only will it serve as a discussion piece when guests arrive, but also you’ll be able to enjoy it every time you sit down in the room. Even a small item in a bright pop of color can serve as a single statement piece that draws the eye.
Tip 3: Instead of situating the coffee table in an expected spot, try placing it in unusual areas of the room that add to the table’s decorative charm. For example, it may look best under a large window holding a vase of flowers, or it may perfectly store all of your entertainment must-haves right in front of the couch. Try a few different spots until you’re satisfied with the balance it brings to the space.
Tip 4: Add some metallic accents to the coffee table to contrast the rich wooden tones. Make sure the accented pieces do not overpower the table in size and quantity. Adding a silver vase or a set of metallic candleholders brings an interesting element to the table, and can tie the room's décor together.
Tip 5: Get creative with storage when you use this compact Metropolitan round coffee table in a family room or office. Add a decorative square box to the top of the table and use it for storing living room essentials like remote controls. When guests come over, stick the storage box on the interior shelf and place a tray on top of the table with all of your entertaining necessities.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.