Golden Gate Bridge Framed Print by Michal Venera
Seen from far afield on the Marin side of the San Francisco Bay, this image of the Golden Gate Bridge is breathtaking, yet somehow simple. A clearing of fog has left the sky untroubled, which creates a crisp backdrop for the familiar towers and cables. In the foreground, a lush landscape makes this particular image less about an iconic structure and more about its successful and harmonious participation in the greater, natural world that surrounds it.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- 18" square has a glass front.
- 25" square has a Plexi-glass front.
- 48" square has a Plexi-glass front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Frame backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" square
- Print Size With Mat: 13.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 16.75" square
- Overall: 25" square
- Print Size With Mat: 20.5" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 23.75" square
- Overall Size: 48" Square
- Print Size With Mat: 42.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 46.75" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Michal is from Prague, formerly Czechoslovakia. After escaping on foot, he eventually made his way to San Francisco where he studied photography at the Academy of Art. He opened his own studio 24 years ago, and among many other projects, takes photos of interiors for our catalogs. With his sensitive eye and breathtaking scope, he photographs exotic animals and local people met on his travels, vast landscapes, everyday objects and much more. Whether it's a giraffe on the Serengeti horizon or gentle hands holding a delicate flower, Venera's work is timeless, gripping, and soulful.