Water Hands Framed Print by Michal Venera
A gentle study in form and shape, this photo focuses on the human hand in relation to the natural and temporal world. Cupped hands being filled with water speak to the delicacy and beauty of the present moment.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13" high
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" high
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" high
16" wide x 20" high
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" high
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" high
28" wide x 42" high
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" high
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Michal is from Prague, formerly Czechoslovakia. After escaping on foot, he eventually made his way to San Francisco where he studied photography at the Academy of Art. He opened his own studio 24 years ago, and among many other projects, takes photos of interiors for our catalogs. With his sensitive eye and breathtaking scope, he photographs exotic animals and local people met on his travels, vast landscapes, everyday objects and much more. Whether it's a giraffe on the Serengeti horizon or gentle hands holding a delicate flower, Venera's work is timeless, gripping, and soulful.