Milo 3-Light Chandelier
- Fair Trade
Earn $11.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted of blown recycled glass, each shade of our Milo Chandeliers has an organic, imperfect shape that adds a vintage character to this collection. The shades hang from black fabric cords in staggered heights, creating a large display of light. Place this three-light chandelier over a round or small rectangular dining table for a dramatic effect.
- Made of mild steel and aluminum with recycled, blown glass shades.
- Features a hand-applied, oil based bronze finish.
- Drops include 14.5, 19 and 24.5" long
- Dry UL-listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 12" diameter, 33.5" high
- Canopy: 8" diameter, 1" high
- Shade (3): 6.5" diameter, 6.5" high
- Bulbs (3): 40 watts, type B Candelabra; also accommodates 9 watt LED Type B or 9 watt CFL (not included)
- Weight: 8.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.