Custom Classic Mini Sink Console with Doors - Carrara Marble
Built to fit well in any space, our sink console is designed to neatly store bath essentials. Customize it with your choice of leg base and hardware to make it your own.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Sink console is constructed of poplar wood and MDF.
- Tops available: Italian Carrara marble.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Zinc alloy door and drawer hardware with a Chrome finish.
- Alternative hardware options in brass, satin nickel, polished nickel and antique bronze available for purchase separately.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Features an adjustable shelf behind doors with magnetic closure.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- One faux drawer directly below the sink.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sink Console: 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high (40" high with backsplash)
- Adjustable Shelf: 22.5" wide x 20" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 22.5" wide x 20" deep x 20" high
- Backsplash: 23.15" wide x 0.75" deep x 4" high
- Sink Overall: 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Interior: 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 4" high
- Weight: 110 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
Our expanded delivery means that furniture arrives in most major cities within 7 to 10 business days. For other metropolitan areas, your furniture will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 weeks. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery to all other areas.
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Please Select Leg Style:
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery