Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Wine Grid Bases & 2 Cabinets
In the tradition of fine cabinetry, the Modular Bar Collection is finely crafted to be your entertaining centerpiece. This Bar Buffet provides spacious cabinets and two wine grids to organize, store and display glassware, accessories and your favorite bottles of wine.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid mahogany frame.
- Mahogany stain is hand finished on all sides with a lightly distressed finish, then sealed with lacquer for durability and moisture resistance.
- Seadrift finish is hand finished using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Black finish is painted using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Each cabinet base has an adjustable shelf.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Each wine-grid base holds 24 bottles.
- Includes 2 cabinet bases: cabinet door can be configured to open left or right; each base has an adjustable shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Simple assembly required.
- Wine grid is not removable, and it may not accommodate champagne or magnum bottles because of their size and/or shape.
- Includes 2 cabinet bases and 2 wine-grid bases.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 13.5" deep x 36" high
- Overhang at top, on front only: 1" deep
- Breadboard: 16" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Breadboard Pullout Extension: 7" deep
- Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 4" wide x 1" deep x 1.5" high
- Each wine-grid base holds 24 wine bottles.
- Wine-Bottle Compartment: 3.5" wide x 12" deep x 3.5" high
- Weight: 46 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.