Modular Bar with Cabinet Tower
A stylish alternative to built-in cabinetry, the Modular Bar Tower organizes, stores and displays entertaining essentials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Framed in mahogany with a top and back panel made of hardwood with mahogany veneer.
- Seadrift finish is accomplished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Black finish is accomplished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The drawers are constructed of hardwood with mahogany veneer and feature bottom-mounted wood runners and plastic stops.
- The drawer pulls are made of brass with an antique bronze finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Base features a breadboard pullout.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and is not subject to cracking.
- The cabinet base has one adjustable shelf, and a door that can be configured to open to the left or right.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hutch can hold a total of nine hanging wine glasses.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes one Hutch and one Cabinet Base.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 14" deep x 34" high
- Shelf (fixed): 1
- Cabinet Interior (above and below fixed shelf): 16" wide x 12" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 13.5" deep x 36" high
- Overhang (at top, on front only): 1"
- Breadboard: 16" wide x 12" deep x 0.75" thick
- Breadboard Pullout Extension: 7"
- Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 4" wide x 1" deep x 1.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 24.5" high
- Weight: 46 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.