The ornate details and sweeping curves that characterize Louis XV-style furnishings get a contemporary makeover with our Monroe Daybed. Showcasing a plush pin-tucked cushion, serpentine rails and bird’s-eye caning, it stands on carved cabriole legs with scrolled feet.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame has scrolled arms, cabriole legs and a serpentine apron.
- Solid kiln-dried hardwood frame has mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Industrial webbing with jute fabric and thick padding supports the daybed cushion.
- String-tufted cushion and matching pillows have polyester fiber fill.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Multistep weathered natural finish is hand applied.
- Frame has bird's eye cane insets.
- Insets of single walled cane adorn the end boards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Loose bench cushion with cotton cover is detailed with string tufts and has two matching throw pillows.
- 100% cotton cushion and pillow covers are nonremovable.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Daybed: 76.5" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 76.5" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Seat Height With Cushion In Place: 21"
- Clearance Below Front And Side Rails: 9"
- End Boards: 37" wide x 32" high
- Cane Insets: 29.5" wide x 15" high
- Cushion Deck: 72" wide x 37" deep
- Seat Cushion: 73" wide x 36" deep x 5" thick
- Pillow (2): 32" wide x 16" high x 3" thick
- Weight: 69 pounds
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.