Moroccan Tray Table
Traditionally used to serve tea to guests seated on floor pillows, a Moroccan tray table creates a unique focal point for outdoor entertaining.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Rust-resistant iron base is finished in black.
- Embellished with an intricate geometric motif.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Removable, lightweight aluminum tray nests securely in base.
- Made in Thailand
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" diameter, 19.25" high
- Tray: 34" diameter, 2.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 23.5" on all sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 41 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect metal furniture and ceramic furniture with these simple care tips:
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- For glass tops and shelves, glass cleaner may be used (avoid spraying on metal or ceramic).
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.