Napoleon® Dining Chair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our signature Napoleon® Chair is crafted using centuries-old finishing techniques. Skilled artisans craft each from solid hardwood, sanding and staining the frame by hand. A natural rush seat is then woven onto the frame. The Seadrift-finished chair is also available with an upholstered seat.
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Natural rush seat is woven onto the frame.
- Seat cushion is upholstered with a foam core.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
- Seadrift-finished chair is also available with an upholstered seat in Stone colored Perfect Linen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 20" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 18" wide at front, 14.5" wide at back x 17.5" deep x 18" high
- Backrest: 20.5" wide x 21" high x 3" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 17.5" side to side;
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 23 x 21 x 36.75; 18 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.