Naturepedic® Deluxe Organic Spring Mattress Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Handcrafted in collaboration with the experts at Naturepedic®, the innovative, luxurious design of the Deluxe Spring Mattress is engineered with the best of both worlds – a layer of organic latex and a layer of coils. With anti-microbial properties, organic latex is mold- and mildew- proof, so you can rest – and breath – easy. This material is incredibly resilient, responsive and easily springs back to life, so you’ll never have to worry about indentations or a mattress that sags. Additionally, it offers a layer of coils to increase air flow, spinal support, and temperature regulation, with contouring comfort and universal support that appeals to every sleeper.
- Mattress Type: Innerspring
- 1” top quilt made of Organic Cotton that is soft to the touch and easily stretches to conform to your body
- Uses U.S. grown pure organic cotton as filling as a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams.
- Organic wool batting aids in natural temperature regulation and moisture wicking.
- PLA comfort layer gives resiliency and additional cushioning.
- Features 2" Organic Latex layer well known for its comfortable pressure-point relieving qualities.
- Bottom layer of 8” steel coils encased in organic cotton reduces motion transfer, boosts breathability and contours to your body for improved postural alignment.
- GOTS Certified, GOLS Certified, GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Provides balanced support for your Naturepedic® mattress.
- Constructed with FSC certified wood with responsible sourcing.
- Wrapped in Organic cotton fabric and organic cotton batting
- GOTS certified, FSC/Rainforest Alliance certified, Made Safe certified GreenGuard Gold certified.
- King and California King deliver in two split box springs for easier handling.
- Assembled in the USA.
- When used with a proper supportive bed frame, your new Naturepedic ® mattress or foundation is protected by a 20-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Mattresses and Box Springs are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Upon request, Pottery Barn will remove your old mattress with the purchase of a new mattress. You must request removal when scheduling delivery; we will remove your old mattress provided it’s in safe condition.
- Dimensions & Care
- Firm: 53" wide x 75" long x 11" high
- Medium: 53" wide x 75" long x 11" high
- Mattress Weight: 92 pounds
- Low Foundation: 53" wide x 75" long x 4" high
- Standard Foundation: 53" wide x 75" long x 7" high
- Foundation Weight: 40 pounds
- Firm: 60" wide x 80" long x 11" high
- Medium: 60" wide x 80" long x 11" high
- Mattress Weight: 110 pounds
- Low Foundation: 60" wide x 80" long x 4" high
- Standard Foundation: 60" wide x 80" long x 7" high
- Foundation Weight: 54 pounds
- Firm: 76" wide x 80" long x 11" high
- Medium: 76" wide x 80" long x 11" high
- Mattress Weight: 135 pounds
- Low Foundation (2): 76" wide x 80" long x 4" high
- Standard Foundation (2): 76" wide x 80" long x 7" high
- Foundation Weight: 70 pounds
- Firm: 72" wide x 84" long x 11" high
- Medium: 72" wide x 84" long x 11" high
- Mattress Weight: 137 pounds
- Low Foundation (2): 72" wide x 84" long x 4" high
- Standard Foundation (2): 72" wide x 84" long x 7" high
- Foundation Weight: 72 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Delivery fees include applicable state mattress recycling fees.
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.