Naturepedic® Organic Mattress
Crafted in collaboration with the experts at Naturepedic®, this innovative, luxurious design is engineered to let you build your dream mattress. Its two-layer construction allows for the ultimate sleep customization, and lets you and your sleep partner choose different comfort levels. To be sure it’s right for you, you can swap out your comfort layer(s) for free within 90 days of purchase and pay only for shipping.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted using Premium Organic Material such as organic cotton, wool, latex, and non-GMO PLA fibers.
- Multi-layered, zippered construction. A 12" profile, the Naturepedic® Organic Mattress can transform from a firm all the way to a plush. It consists of a 3" top comfort layer and an 8" bottom support layer - all wrapped up in our signature organic mattress encasement for premium quality and performance comprised of Premium Organic Material such as organic cotton, organic wool, non-GMO PLA fibers.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fiber and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- High Breath-ability, efficient temperature regulation, comfort layers relieve tender pressure points while providing balanced support for correct postural alignment.
- You can also place the mattress on an existing foundation or platform bed so long as the slats are no more than 2" apart (a flat surface is ideal).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Available in Full, Queen, King, and Cal. King.
- Three firmness options; Firm, Medium, and Plush.
- Queen, King, and Cal King features split layers that allows you to select a different firmness for each side.
- Full Bed only has one firmness layer that requires selection of a single firmness option for the entire mattress.
- All mattress purchases are non-returnable and any damage or defects must be promptly identified in order to receive replacement. For optimum customization, Naturepedic® offers a 90-day layer swap program.
- Naturepedic® is a small family owned business with an excellent reputation for quality organic products - all made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Full Mattress: 53" wide x 75" long x 12" high
- Queen Mattress: 60" wide x 80" long x 12" high
- King Mattress: 76" wide x 80" long x 12" high
- Cal. King Mattress: 72" wide x 84" long x 12" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- If the mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap.
- Allow to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist the moisture out.
- Do not machine wash any component of the mattress as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.