Newport Double Sink Vanity
Combining vintage charm with modern-day functionality, our Newport Double Sink Console features a white Cararra marble countertop and ample storage.
- Masterfully crafted of solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the console's structural integrity over time.
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with white porcelain sinks (included).
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Equipped with two center drawers, double-door cabinets on each side and an open lower shelf.
- Detailed with turned legs and paneled doors, drawer fronts and sides.
- Equipped with an open shelf for storage and display.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel (sold separately).
- Levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with backsplash): 72" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Overall (without backsplash): 72" wide x 24.5" deep x 36" high
- Countertop: 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Marble Countertop: 0.75" thick
- Sink (2): 19" wide x 16" deep x 8" high from drain to edge
- Faucet Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Faucet Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Distance between drains: 40"
- Drawer Interior (2): 18" wide x 11.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 27" wide x 23" deep x 15" high
- Shelf Interior: 63" wide x 23" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance under shelf: 5" high
- View complete Newport Double Sink Assembly Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
Console will ship via in-home delivery. Hardware will ship via UPS.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.