Newport Double Sink Console
Combining vintage charm with modern-day functionality, our Newport Double Sink Console features a white Cararra marble countertop and ample storage.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted of solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the console's structural integrity over time.
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with white porcelain sinks (included).
- Equipped with two center drawers, double-door cabinets on each side and an open lower shelf.
DETAIL YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Detailed with turned legs and paneled doors, drawer fronts and sides.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Equipped with an open shelf for storage and display.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall: 72" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Countertop: 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Marble Countertop: 0.75" thick
- Sink (2): 19" wide x 16" deep x 8" high
- Faucet Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Faucet Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Distance between drains: 40"
- Drawer Interior (2): 18" wide x 11.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 27" wide x 23" deep x 15" high
- Shelf Interior: 63" wide x 23" deep x 9.5” high
- Clearance under shelf: 5"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.