Newport Single Sink Console
Combining vintage charm with modern-day functionality, our Newport Single Sink Console features a white Carrara marble countertop and spacious storage.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is sturdily built with a solid-birch frame and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the console's structural integrity over time.
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Topped by a 0.75"-thick slab of Carrara marble, imported from the mountains of Tuscany.
- Detailed with paneled doors, drawer fronts and sides.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Equipped with an open shelf for storage and display.
- Double doors open to reveal a large storage space.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall: 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Zinc alloy hardware. Finish available in: Chrome, Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Countertop: 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Marble Countertop: 0.75" thick
- Sink: 19" wide x 16" deep x 8" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4" diameter
- Faucet Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Cabinet Interior: 32.5" wide x 23" deep x 15" high
- Lower Shelf Interior: 33" wide x 23" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance under shelf: 5"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.