Oliver Leather Cube
Inspired by early-1900s Edwardian furniture, our leather cube features deep, tufted cushioning on top, and nail-head trim. Its legs are finished with a rich espresso stain, while the leather’s natural markings provide a warm, vintage patina.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried rubber wood, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Kiln-dried rubber wood frame is hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Cushion is made of resilient high-density foam core.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Top grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Natural leather is showcased by espresso stained finish.
- Cube: 20" square, 18" high
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" square 18" high
- Clearance Under Seat: 3"
- Weight: 21 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to mainain its apperance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leathe the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.