Organic Spa Robe
- Free Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Cozy and comfy, this Organic Spa Robe transforms any bathroom or bedroom into a relaxing oasis. Made from organic cotton, our robe brings warmth and luxury with a full shawl collar and two patch pockets. Add a monogram to the upper left-side panel to personalize the robe; a thoughtful way to show you care for someone special.
- Made from 100% environmentally friendly organic cotton.
- Lined with double-twisted terry loops for tying the robe and has a loop for hanging the robe when not in use.
- Features a full shawl collar, turned-back cuffs and two patch pockets.
- Piqué woven waffle texture for added comfort and luxury.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Made in Turkey.
- Personalize the robe with a monogram for gifts or special occasions.
- Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
- Dimensions & Care
- Women’s dress sizes 4-6
- Men’s shirt sizes 35-37
- Overall (neck to hem): 47" long
- Back: 22" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20" wide
- Lapel: 5.5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 31" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 24" wide
- Pockets: 6" wide x 7" high
- Pocket placement (from shoulder): 21.5"
- Tie: 2" wide x 72" long
- Women’s dress sizes 8-10
- Men’s shirt sizes 38-40
- Overall (neck to hem): 50" long
- Back: 24" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21" wide
- Lapel: 5.5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 32" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 25" wide
- Pockets: 6.5" wide x 7.5" high
- Pocket placement (from shoulder): 23"
- Tie: 2" wide x 76" long
- Women’s dress sizes 12-14
- Men’s shirt sizes 42-44
- Overall (neck to hem): 53" long
- Back: 26" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 23" wide
- Lapel: 5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 34" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 27" wide
- Pockets: 7" wide x 8" high
- Pocket Placement (from shoulder): 25.5"
- Tie: 2" wide x 80" long
- Women’s dress sizes 16-18
- Men’s shirt sizes 46-48
- Overall (neck to hem): 56" long
- Back: 28" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 24" wide
- Lapel: 5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 35" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 29" wide
- Pockets: 7.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Pocket placement (from shoulder): 28"
- Tie: 2" wide x 86" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash the robe in warm water on a gentle cycle.
- When using bleach, only use non-chlorine bleach to maintain the robe’s quality.
- Tumble dry the robe on low heat after washing.
- Iron it on a warm setting if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
This is a General shipping item.
- For standard delivery of in-stock items, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days.
- Standard delivery and processing charges are calculated based on pre-tax order total.
- Next-Day delivery is available to most destinations for an additional fee. Not all products are eligible for next day shipping.
Our Quality Guarantee: We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Common Questions and Answers
What does Oeko-Tex® certified mean? We closely follow Oeko-Tex® certification standards to ensure products that touch the skin do not contain harmful chemicals. Apparel, bedding and towels that are Oeko-Tex® certified are environmentally friendly and have gone through textile testing to meet certification standards. This organic spa robe is Oeko-Tex® certified, so you can wear it with peace of mind.
What is a piqué-woven texture? Piqué is a certain weaving style most often used with cotton. The texture is described as ribbing or raised cords in parallel formation. This Organic Spa Robe features a piqué-woven texture for a luxurious feel that provides cushioned comfort.
How do you spot-clean a cotton robe? To spot-clean this 100% cotton robe, gently dab at the stain with a cloth and some detergent. Allow the detergent to set for a short period and then repeat the blotting process. Try removing tougher stains by applying a non-chlorine bleach or cleaning solvent to the inside of the robe. Rest the robe face down on a paper towel to set and then wash it in the washing machine.
Can I personalize the monogram font and color? When you customize this robe with monogramming you can select from a variety of fonts and thread colors. Choose from options like a bold sans serif monogram font in red thread, or select a traditional monogram in gold thread. There are several possible combinations to choose from so that you can make it your own.
Will this robe shrink in the washing machine? Most cotton apparel will shrink during its first wash. You can avoid shrinkage in the washing machine by using cold water, or washing the robe by hand. Use the delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat to reduce shrinkage.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.