Owen Leather Armchair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An airy iron frame in an antique-bronze finish gives the Owen Armchair a contemporary presence that pairs beautifully with any decor style. Thick cushions make it supremely comfortable, and it’s available in a full range of made-to-order leathers so you can create your own look.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel.
- Metal frame provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Top-grain leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Fixed metal legs feature an Antique Bronze finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 33" deep x 34" high
- Inside Seating: 25.5" wide x 28.5" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31.5"
- Arm: 1.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 22" high
- Legs: 1.5" wide x 4" deep x 12" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 72 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 30.75 x 36.25 x 30.25"; 88.5 pounds
GUIDES & RESOURCES
- For more information on this collection: Irving Collection.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance and performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.