Palmer Rope Single Chaise
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Because of its ability to withstand the elements and maintain its integrity over the years, teak has long been a choice of designers. Ideal for outdoor relaxation, our Palmer chaise is crafted from Grade A premium teak with weather-resistant rope construction on the seat and back for laid-back comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from premium teak; seat and backrest woven in All-Weather Wicker.
- Frame, arms and legs crafted from kiln-dried solid Grade A teak.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Plastic glides on legs protect surfaces from scratches.
- Exposed hardware finished in Stainless Steel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features four adjustable reclining positions, including fully flat.
- Armchair: 32.5" wide x 84.25" deep x 13.5" high; adjusts to 41" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32.5" wide x 84.25" deep x 13.5" high
- Overall (when folded): 32.5" wide x 77" deep x 41" high
- Seat: 28.25" wide x 51.5" deep
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 32.75" wide x 24.5" high
- Arms: 2.5" wide x 19.25" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 57 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.