Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Stacking Armchair - Black
This handwoven addition to our Palmetto Collection features a rounded back for comfort, thick braiding along the edges and a stacking design that’s great for storing when not in use. Like the rest of the collection, it’s made from a durable synthetic that captures the beauty of natural wicker while standing up to the weather year-round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Handwoven all-weather wicker with aluminum welded frame.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Stackable design for easy storage.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic Ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
- Cushion comes with ring-spun polyester cover in Natural; other colors are sold separately.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Overall: 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Seat: 18" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height (without cushion): 17"
- Backrest: 21" w x 19" h
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 25"
- Clearance Under Chair: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 17 lb
- Seat Cushion: 18" sq x 2" h
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.