Palmetto Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers
Crafted from Sunbrella® fabric or water-repellent, ring-spun polyester, our cushion slipcovers are the perfect match for the strength and durability of our outdoor collections.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Woven of soft, water-repellent spun polyester or Sunbrella Acrylic.
- Fabric is yarn-dyed for saturated color, so your pillows will stay vibrant for many seasons to come.
- Cushion covers are removable with zipper.
- Dimensions & Care
Sectional Armless, Left-arm Or Right-arm Sectional Cushion & Scatterback Pillow Slipcovers
- Seat Cushion (1): 29" square, 5" high
- Scatterback Pillow (2): 24" square
Sectional Corner Cushion and Scatterback Pillow Slipcovers
- Seat Cushion (1): 29" square, 5" high
- Scatterback Pillow (3): 24" square
Sectional Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- 29" square, 5" high
Rounded Sectional Armless Cushion & Scatterback Pillow Slipcovers
- Seat Cushion (1): 24.5" wide x 28" deep x 5" high
- Scatterback (2): 24" square
Sofa Cushion & Scatterback Pillow Slipcovers
- Seat (1): 65.5" wide x 26.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Scatterback (4): 24" square
Armchair Cushion & Scatterback Pillow Slipcovers
- Seat (1): 25" wide x 27" deep x 5" high
- Scatterback (1): 24" square
Occasional Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- 25.5" square, 5.5" high
Chaise Cushion Slipcover
- 26" wide x 80" deep x 2" high
Dining Chair Cushion Slipcover
- 18.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 2" high
Dining Stacking Armchair Cushion Slipcover
- 18" square, 2" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- Shipping & Returns
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.