Paros Mercury Glass Lantern
Our mercury-glass vessels have the same wide ribbing and billowing shape as vintage paper lanterns. Lit from inside the antiqued mirror surface, candlelight takes on a softer glow.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Small Orb holds a tealight or votive candle.
- Medium Orb holds a 3" diameter, 3" pillar candle.
- Large Cylinder holds a 3" diameter, 6" pillar candle.
- Extra-Large Cylinder holds a 4" diameter, 4.5" pillar candle.
- Mini Hobnail holds a tealight or votive candle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mouth blown into molds; mercury glass finish.
- The mini size features a textural hobnail design.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Orb: 4" diameter, 5.5" high
- Medium Orb: 6.5" diameter, 7" high
- Large Cylinder: 5" diameter, 9" high
- Extra-Large Cylinder: 8.5" diameter, 12" high
- Mini Hobnail: 3.5" diameter, 3.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.