Parquet Two Door Buffet
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $103.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Reclaimed wood pairs with dark-bronze metal on our Parquet Two Door Sideboard for a look that’s rustic and rich in character. The salvaged lumber is finished in a natural tone to enhance the original variations in the wood that make each sideboard one of a kind. A striking piece for entertaining, storage and display, it enhances the look of an entry, dining room or seating area.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried untouched Elm and natural Oak Veneer with a metal frame.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Frame and legs features a Black Bronze finish.
- Doors have magnet closures.
- Features 2 cord cutouts on back of cabinet for cord management.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Door: 19.5" long x 30" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 38" wide x 15.5" deep x 0.75" high
- Cabinet Interior: 38" wide x 15.5" deep x 28.5" high
- Floor clearance: 6"
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 6" high
- Distance between legs: 14.5" (front to back); 37" (side to side)
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 52 x 22.75 x 42.5"; 128 pounds
- Total Weight Capacity: 242.5 pounds
- Weight: 110.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid strong cleaning products.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.