Paulsen Reclaimed Wood Extra Wide Dresser
- Fair Trade
Earn $149.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Rustic and relaxed. The Paulsen bedroom collection is full of personality, and the unique nature of its reclaimed wood means that every piece is different. No matter your style, it would look as good in a lake house as it does in an urban loft.
- Made of kiln-dried reclaimed Pine wood, MDF and engineered hardwood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Features a multi-step Little Creek (brown) or Cinder Gray finish.
- Drawer features mortise and tenon joinery.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55" wide x 18" deep x 33" high
- Drawer Interior (6): 22" wide x 13.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide x 1.25" high
- Leg: 2" wide x 2" deep x 4" high
- Distance between legs: 17.25" (side to side); 53.5" (front to back)
- Floor clearance: 3.75"
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 132 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 59.75 x 21.75 x 42"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend chemical cleansers or abrasives.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.