Paw Print Pet Food Bowl & Stand
Our food-and-drink stand is raised, making eating and drinking more comfortable for your pet.
- Stand is crafted of wrought iron with a matte antique-bronze finish.
- Easily holds both a water and a food bowl.
- Use with our Paw Print Dog Bowl (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bowl features a straight-sided exterior wall, thick rim and an imprinted paw print in its center. Its flatter interior bottom prevents food from slipping out.
- Bowl is crafted of earthenware. Detailed with a glossy glaze.
- Small Stand
- 15" wide x 8" deep x 4" high
- Opening for dog bowls: 5.75" diameter
- Medium Stand
- 19" wide x 9.5" deep x 8" high
- Opening for dog bowls: 7.5" diameter
- Large Stand
- 22" wide x 11" deep x 11" high
- Opening for dog bowls: 9" diameter
- Small Bowl
- 6.5" diameter, 2.5" high
- Capacity: 20 fluid ounces
- Medium Bowl
- 8.5" diameter, 3.25" high
- Capacity: 50 fluid ounces
- Large Bowl
- 10" diameter, 3.5" high
- Capacity: 80 fluid ounces
- Stand: Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Dog Bowl: Food, dishwasher, microwave safe.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.