PB English Arm Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Mattress
Sink into this seating just once, and you’ll know how it got its name. Built with traditional English roll arms and extra-deep seats, it’s designed for easy lounging. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a foam mattress with enhanced elasticity for optimum comfort, and which requires no fluffing. Plus, the gel wicks away body heat, so you can enjoy a cool night’s sleep. This best selling collection offers the most customizable options from fabric, to fill to cushion style.
- English arm.
- Choose polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel. Seat is 100% foam based solid cushion core. Back is 100% virgin polyester fiber loose cushion core.
- Choose down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Seat and back are 50% polyester fiber, 45% duck feather and 5% duck down loose blend.
- Removable legs feature an Espresso finish.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Loose cushions are removable.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Includes a pop-up headrest; headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The 5 inch thick mattress features 3.5" 1.8 pound density foam and 1.5" gel infused memory foam.
- Cool comfort as gel wicks away from body heat.
- Mattress features high-tech foam with enhanced elasticity and compression recoverability.
- Mattress is formulated to respond to the individual for optimum comfort.
- Mattress is soft to the touch, quick to recover; self-refreshing-requires no fluffing.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 80" wide x 40" deep x 37" high
- Overall (open): 50" wide x 90" long x 22" high
- Inside Seating: 75" wide x 25" deep x 19.5" high
- Arm: 7.5" wide x 25" deep x 25" high
- Legs: 5" tapered square, 3" high
- Diagonal Depth: 34"
- Weight: 285 pounds
- Weight Capacity Closed: 750 pounds
- Weight Capacity Open: 400 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
RESOURCES AND GUIDES
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you're not just getting exceptional quality; you're also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.
- Twill, White
- Twill, Metal Gray
- Twill, Sierra Red
- Twill, Cadet Navy
- Brushed Crossweave Natural
- Brushed Crossweave Light Gray
- Brushed Crossweave Charcoal
- Brushed Crossweave Blue
- Performance Everydayvelvet™, Buckwheat
- Performance Everydayvelvet™, Carbon
- Performance Everyday Velvet Smoke
- Performance Everyday Velvet Steel
- Washed Canvas Graphite
- Washed Canvas Steel Blue
- Performance Plush Velvet
- Performance Plush Velvet
- Performance Plush Velvet
- Performance Plush Velvet
- Brushed Canvas, Natural
- Brushed Canvas, Stone
- Denim, Warm White
- Warm White
- Classic Basketweave, Linen
- Performance Everydaysuede™, Stone
- Performance Everydaysuede™, Oat
- Performance Everydaysuede™, Light Wheat
- Performance Everydaysuede™, Metal Grey
- Washed Linen/Cotton, White
- Washed Linen/Cotton, Ivory
- Washed Linen/Cotton, Camel
- Washed Linen/Cotton, Silver Taupe
- Performance Everydaylinen™ by Crypton® Home, Oatmeal
- Performance Everydaylinen™ by Crypton® Home, Ivory
- Performance Everydaylinen™ by Crypton® Home, Stone
- Textured Basketweave, Flax
- Performance Tweed, Ecru
- Performance Tweed, Silver Taupe
- Performance Tweed, Latte
- Sunbrella® Performance Sahara Weave, Ivory
- Sunbrella® Performance Sahara Weave, Charcoal
- Performance Chateau Basketweave Oatmeal
- Performance Chateau Basketweave LightGray
- Performance Chateau Basketweave Blue
- Sunbrella® Performance Essentials Granite
- Sunbrella® Performance Essentials Ivory
- Sunbrella® Performance Essentials Sand
- Premium Performance Basketweave, Ivory
- Premium Performance Basketweave, Oatmeal
- Premium Performance Basketweave, Light Gray
- Light Gray
- Sunbrella Chenille Salt
- Sunbrella Chenille Cloud
- Sunbrella Chenille Fog
- Sunbrella Chenille Indigo
- Sunbrella Performance Boss Herringbone Ecru
- Sunbrella Boss Herringbone Charcoal
- Sunbrella Boss Herringbone Indigo
- Performance Brushed Basketweave Ivory
- Performance Brushed Basketweave Oatmeal
- Performance Brushed Basketweave Sand
- Performance Brushed Basketweave Washed Teal
- Performance Brushed Basketweave Slate
- Performance Brushed Basketweave Charcoal
Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.