Cotton/Linen Separate Seat Dropcloth Slipcover
Give your space a relaxed style update in an instant. Our drop cloth with separate seat slipcover protects furnishings while offering a laid-back look.
- Easy to care for and simple to store.
- Machine wash.
- To order fabric swatches free of charge, click "request swatches" below.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
Sofa: 165 x 127"
Chair: 118 x 127"
- Machine wash in warm water like colors; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Carefully measure overall dimensions of furniture: the width from side to side, the depth from front to back, and the height from the top of the back to the floor.
These slipcovers work best with fitted cushion-style furniture, where the square or rectangular back cushions are aligned one-to-one over rectangular or square-seat cushions, or on loose scattered back-cushion furniture; they are not designed for futons, recliners, wicker-rattan or iron furniture, sectionals or wing chairs.
Our slipcovers are designed to fit a wide variety of furniture styles. As a result, there may be more fabric than you need.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.