Pottery Barn Pool Table
- Free Fast Shipping
We partnered with American Heritage Billiards to create this distinctive pool table, combining superb design and craftsmanship with the character of an antique workbench. Meticulously engineered and solidly built, it promises to be the center of lively gatherings for decades to come.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted entirely of solid pine.
- Felt options include camel, olive, black, wine, or taupe.
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- One-inch-thick oversized slate is registered and matched for seamless ball roll and extends under the rails for optimal play.
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57” long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks, and a box of cue tip chalk.
- Cover, specialist repair kit and cleaning tools included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal hex head pattern.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Unique distressing and accent glazing is hand applied by artisans.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 99" long x 54" wide x 32.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" long x 44" wide
- Ideal Room Size: 13' x 16' 8"
- Professional-Series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 550 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.